Just got home for Winter Break after completing my first semester of college and I fully intend to art myself out with illustrations, short stories, screenplays and videos for all!
This will sound weird but usually I get lots of inspiration when I'm about to sleep or during a very steamy shower. I feel like the world is mine sometimes during those hours hahaha.
Anyway, so I feel like Audivila Films is getting a little more bulk. My channel on YouTube is still very diluted since Audivila is full of other things like Voice overs, makeup tutorials and just random stuff but as you know, for academic reasons I made Beautiful Women and Hugging the Rock. One was for a group project, the other for a scholarship entry.
I must say Hugging the Rock is the first video I've made where I don't regret anything or something didn't go wrong in processing the video. For example, in Hard Candy I accidentally undid all the text placement before processing. In Jurassic Park there is a fuzz glitch sound at the end that should have been muted and it's SUPER quick since 2 minutes was the limit. I want to redo Jurassic Park to make it more slow and put in better voiceovers on my part. Heartbeat doesn't really couuunt .... I did that in 3 hours the night before I got my wisdom teeth pulled out so I was terrified and just trying to learn how to use iMovie.
WELL anyway - I just wrote that part for my future self to look back on and see how far I hopefully come.
So some rough ideas for Winter Break are ...
- Bad Romance Remake ? Far fetched but I LOVE that song and it'd be so fun to create outfits and choose scenery or motions to somehow do something.
-Write a screenplay or idea script for a mini college documentary on makeup and its users
- Redo Jurassic Park
- Wonderland voices
- Fake trailer for a madeup movie
- Horror film screenplay (short)
- Douchebag chronicles type of thing ... collab. with my expert friend on DBs.
- Finally finish my animation and voice-over
- voice dub a Disney princess song? uhhh
- Followback Girl
- Greener Lifestyle Tips
- Talkshow/Comedy Take 1
- those are all my ideas for now. It's late and I'm a bit tired ... so much to do!